Sunday 8 February 2015

Everyday School Make Up Routine! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

After really getting into doing my make up in the Christmas holidays, I have now developed a daily make up routine of what I apply to my face before school. I thought I would share it with you today!
1. Miss Sporty Clear Mascara: Firstly, I comb through my eyebrows with this clear mascara, just to get rid of any bushiness. 

2. Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Concealer: Next, I apply this Concealer to any problematic areas such as spots, blemishes, red areas or under eye circles. I just use my fingers to blend it in.

3. Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Powder: I then powder my Concealer with my Real Techniques Powder Brush and it just helps my make up stay in place all day. I've hit pan in it!

4. Bourjois 'Chocolate' Bronzer: I then apply this Bronzer with the Real Techniques Bronzer Brush to contour my cheeks and bronze my forehead. 

5. Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust': I then apply this using the Real Techniques Blush Brush to the apples of my cheeks for a rosy finish! 

6. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Black Brown': Finally, I finish off the look by filling in my eyebrows a little bit. Quick brushes are the best to make it look the most natural!

So those 6 steps complete my make up look! I really hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment