Tuesday 15 October 2013

Next 'Cashmere' Perfume! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So I really like doing posts on Perfumes, so today I thought I would tell you about another new perfume I have. I got this for my Birthday, and really like it. The Perfume I am going to be talking about today is one by Next, and it is called 'Cashmere'. 
This isn't a scent I would normally opt for. I like fruity/sweet/floral scents, and this scent is quite musky, but sweet at the same time. I actually really love the scent, and when I wear it, I can usually always smell it on my self. I wouldn't say it has the best staying power, you may want to top it up during the day. 

I would say it is the perfect Perfume for this time of the year though. I associate the scent with Autumn and Winter, and I will definitely be using this throughout those seasons. I'll be sad to put it down when it comes back to the Spring/Summer months. 

It is also a really cheap Perfume. For 30ml it is £7.50, and for 75ml, it is £12.00. You can purchase it HERE on the NEXT website. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment