Sunday 6 July 2014

Statement Necklace! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be showing you my favourite Statement Necklace! Statement Necklaces are really in at the moment and seeing as Summer is here, I thought I would show you the perfect example of one for Summer. I love wearing this and wear it quite frequently, it makes a boring outfit exciting! 
So this is my Statement Necklace! It's gorgeous wouldn't you agree? It's from Next and it was £10, which is so good! As you can see, it has 5 main parts to it, I like to call them 'Flowers' but I'm not really sure what they are! However, the Pastel Pink and Blue colours really pop out and I love how shiny it is! I normally wear this with a White top, as I think this is the best colour that it contrasts with! You can buy the Necklace HERE

So that is my Statement Necklace! I really hope you like it as much as I do and it has inspired you to go out and buy one for the Summer months, as they are so pretty! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment