Monday 27 May 2013

Bank Holiday OOTD: Ankle Grazers and Vans! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I thought I would give you a 'Bank Holiday Special' post. I don't normally post on a Monday, but seeing as it's a Bank Holiday (and Half Term!), I thought I would! The outfit is nothing special as I wasn't going out anywhere, but oh well, I still liked it! ;) 
 For my Top, I am wearing my beloved blouse from Topshop, with the beautiful detail on! I absolutely love this and wear it all the time! How pretty is it though?! I am also wearing a White Bandeau underneath it, which is from New Look!
 I wore the Top, tucked into my Ankle Grazers, also from Topshop. The thing I love about these, is that, you can roll them down, to wear as normal Skinny Jeans, but also roll them up, to wear them as Ankle Grazers. Very versatile! I love the colour of these as well, and the acid wash effect! 
 For my shoes, I chose to throw on my Carmine Rose Vans! I love these, they are such a pretty Pink, girly colour! My socks are also Pink and are from Ralph Lauren. 
The weather has been really Sunny today, but there has been times where it has been cold. For these times, I just wore my Abercrombie and Fitch Hoodie. I opted for this one, as it matched my Shoes! I love the colour of this and always wear it! 
 So, there we have it! My full outfit, not sure why I'm standing so weirdly... Anyway, I really liked my Outfit today and I especially enjoyed taking the picture's outside. I definitely want to do this more often! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment