Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Updated Perfume Collection! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It has roughly been a year since I showed you my Perfume collection. Perfumes have come and gone, so I thought I better show you an updated version today, it also appeared to be very popular last year. HERE is my post on my Perfumes from last year. My Britney Spears 'Radiance' Perfume and my 'Christina Aguilera' Perfume have gone. The others I still have although they are running quite low and I have a back up DKNY 'Be Delicious' Perfume, but that is not featured in this Post. After a long rambling, let's get started. 
This is the Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' Perfume, which I received for Christmas. I found out about this Perfume by getting a sample of it in my Glossybox back in October. I absolutely loved it then, and still adore it now. It is a very strong, sweet scent and lingers all day. I can't wait to start wearing this a lot! You can buy it on the Boot's Website HERE.   
This is a Perfume from Next and it is the 'Cashmere' one. I got this from my Nan and Grampy for my Birthday just gone. It is a musky scent, but also is quite sweet. I think it is more of a Wintery scent, and good for the evenings. I have actually done a short review on it HERE. You can buy it on the Next Website HERE.  
This next Perfume is one of my all-time favourites! My Mum got this for her Birthday and then when I smelt it, I knew I had to have it for myself. Therefore, I got it for my Birthday this year. I wear it all the time, I just love it. It is a really sweet, floral scent which lingers all day. I have done a short review on this fabulous Perfume HERE. You can buy it on the Boot's Website HERE.   
This next Perfume is one by One Direction, and it is the 'Our Moment' Perfume. Surprisingly, the Perfume is actually ok. It is a very sweet scent, but also is refreshing. I've found the staying power isn't too bad. I don't like the bottle though, but the scent is nice! You can buy it on the Boot's Website HERE.   
Next is another one of my favourite Perfumes. It's a JLS one! JLS are my favourite Band and I don't care that they have split up, as I still like them. This is their 'Love' perfume and I love it. This is a very, very sweet/rosey/floral scent, but I love it. The staying power is great and I've done a short review of it HERE. You can buy it on the Boot's Website HERE
Next are two Perfumes from Superdry. My Mum and Sister actually gave me them, as they weren't using them. They're ok, but I don't really wear them much. The scents are both quite musky and aren't my favourite. I only really wear these occasionally. You can it on the Superdry Website HERE and HERE.  

So they are all my Perfumes! I really hope you enjoyed this Post, I love talking about Perfumes and if you went any individual reviews on Perfumes that don't already have reviews, let me know! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 












  

No comments:

Post a Comment