Monday 17 March 2014

Lush: Lord Of Misrule Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

The Lush reviews are back. My Lush reviews have took a step back since Christmas, but previously mentioned in my Lush collection posts, they have come back for a while whilst I do mid-week posts on reviewing some of the Christmas items. You may think this is pretty pointless but don't worry because 1. they are mid-week posts and 2. the products could come back next year so actually you are already educated about what ones to buy and what ones not to. HERE is the link for the Lush website. 

Today I am going to be reviewing Lord of Misrule, one that came out with the Halloween collection and then stayed until the end of Christmas. 
 Lord of Misrule is a green, large Bath Ballistic with little dots of Purple and Yellow coming through. It's got engravings going round the top which sort of look like a crown as it is inspired by the 'Pagan Feast of Fools' and is suppose to be a bit like the Hats that you get inside of a Christmas cracker. 

The scent is quite unique, it's got black pepper oil, patchouli oil and fair trade vanilla absolute in it, creating quite a sweet but spicy scent. The scent also lingered on my Skin afterwards, I was sat watching Eastenders and just kept sniffing my arms...haha. 
When you pop Lord of Misrule into the Bath, it starts fizzing a green colour for a while before the red middle is unleashed, overtaking and producing a red-wine coloured bath. The red was so bright and I was quite panicked that it would stain the Bath...fortunately there was NO staining. 

Along with a beautiful coloured Bath, there was also popping candy. You all know I love popping candy, so I was super happy that this featured in the Bath Ballistic. The water was also silky smooth and my skin felt super nourished afterwards. My only bad point is that it fizzed away really slowly, I mean I don't like fast fizzing, but this was so slow! 

Priced at £3.30, this has got everything a Bath Ballistic should have in it; changing colours, popping candy, a beautiful scent, nourishing treatment, e.t.c. I'm praying that they bring this out again, I thoroughly enjoyed it! 

I hope you enjoyed this Post and are excited for the Lush reviews coming soon. I can't promise that there will be one every week, but I have another one coming on Friday so stay tuned for that. I will also be reviewing some Mother's Day and Easter products when I have purchased them. Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

















No comments:

Post a Comment