Monday 29 October 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review | Believe In Beauty

Hello everyone! :)

Today's post is going to be a review on the 'Batiste Dry Shampoo', I love, love, love this stuff and if you haven't tried it already hopefully my post will persuade you to!
I was very hesitant on whether to buy this or not at first as I'd heard very mixed reviews about this. Some people had said it had made your hair feel funny and not really done anything and others had said how amazing it was. I was in Boots not so long ago and I thought 'Why not try it? It can't be that bad!' So I picked it up and brought it home haha! At first I only brought the very small one which I think is 100ml? But not entirely sure. I think it was about £1.49.

I tried it when my hair was on a 3rd day wash and it worked wonders! It made my hair feel so silky and smooth and did not look greasy at all! I was actually quite amazed at how well it worked. It didn't make my hair feel weird, it made it feel like it was the day after I'd washed my hair. I loved it so much I went out and brought the bigger bottle which is 200ml and this was £2.50 from Boots.

I had washed my hair on Tuesday night and woke up Wednesday and Thursday and it was fine, Friday morning it was not so great so I sprayed it in my hair and my hair looked like it was the 1st day wash again. I even said to my friends "I haven't washed my hair since Tuesday night, is that bad?" and they said "What! How does it not even look greasy?", I was like "Haha...Secret!", it is actually like a magic potion or something!

It really does save you that extra day when you can't be bothered to wash your hair or you just don't have time, or if you woke up in the morning and your hair had suddenly gotten greasy over night. When you first spray it on your hair it does make your hair go Gray so you have to be careful when brushing it out so that you don't miss any Gray bits and end up with Gray hair, but the Gray brushes out really easily so it's fine! Also the one I brought which is 'Floral and Flirty Blush' smells amazing so I recommended this one even more, I can always smell it in my hair when I spray it. Another good thing is the price, it's actually quite cheap and you get a lot of product and it does last for quite a long time!

Another thing I experimented with was using it 2 days in a row. I wanted to see whether it would only work the 1st time and not work the 2nd time. I thought that it wasn't going to do anything the 2nd day in a row I used it, but I was wrong, it carried on working it's magic and again freshened up my hair and made it look silky and smooth!

This is definitely a must have, so if you've read my post and you like the sound of it, why not go give it a try? I suggest picking up the smallest bottle 1st time just in case you didn't like it, but that's just my personal opinion:)


Thank you for reading!

BYE!!

P.S- I've got a special post coming on Halloween and I'm writing up a half-term summary from Monday-Friday for you all as well as this week is my Halfterm! Hope you enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment