Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Spooktacular Tag | Believe In Beauty


Happy Halloween Everyone!

What are you all doing to celebrate? I'm not doing much but I'm going to decorate my room a bit today and maybe put a few decorations in the window. I'm also going to carve my pumpkins and light them. I love carving pumpkins and getting all creative with them :D I'm not going 'Trick-or-Treating' this year, but if I was I would probably dress up as a witch, devil or a cat! What are you all dressing up as?

Seeing as it's Halloween today I thought I would do the 'Spooktacular Tag' which I've seen floating round Youtube lately. Here goes!...

1. Do you still Trick or Treat? 
I've never really Trick or Treated properly before because my mum doesn't really like it, but I sometimes go round my road and round the corner from my road and stuff :) But I don't think I'm going to Trick or Treat this year :(

2. Do you like going to Haunted Attractions? 
Never really been to any but I would really love to go to one, I think they would be sooooo fun! However I am a bit of a wimp though :/

3. Favorite Halloween Candy? 
We don't call it 'Candy' in the UK, we call it sweets but I love any sweets, so can't really pick a favourite but I love fizzers and lollipops!

4. Favorite Halloween Movie?
 Never really watched any Halloween movies but I quite like Coraline if you would class that as a Halloween movie, but I don't know? :/ I've heard 'Hocus Pocus' is good so maybe I'll watch that!:D

5. Favorite Scary Movie?
 Like I said earlier I'm such a wimp and haven't really watched any scary movies so don't really have a favourite. I watched 'Frankenstein' once and even though it's really not that scary it freaked me out loads but I still enjoyed it haha!

6. Favorite costume you ever wore as a child? 
When my Mum was little my Nan made her a cat outfit, it was basically like a leotard with a fur hood attached to it for the cats tail. I wore that a few years with some leggings and I loved it! Wonder if it still fits me now? Probably not... Don't think I have a picture with me in in it to show you :( sad timesss

7. First costume you can remember wearing?
 Probably like a witch outfit or something, with this spider hat and these green spider tights, still got those disgusting green tights now hahaha.

8. Favourite Fall Food and Beverage? 
Cookies and Hot Chocolate! Cookies just make me feel all Christmassy and dipping them into Hot Chocolate is so yummy! Hot Chocolate warms me up loads in the cold weather and you've always got to have squirty cream and marshmallows! Mmmmm :)

9. Do you have a festive background on your phone? 
No it's me and my friends haha!
10. What are you going to dress up as this year? 
Nothing :( I'm not going 'Trick or Treating', but if I was I would probably be a devil, or a witch!

11. What would Pinecone be? (or your pet!) 
I'd absolutely love to dress my Dog up in a little pumpkin costume, she would look sooooooo cute! Aw, and imagine little orange round shoes on her, cayuuute!

12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
 Again, we have sweets but I always leave my Parma Violets, yuk, not to keen on them!

13. Do you decorate your house? 
Sometimes, we used to put balloons up and stuff and do window displays or just put a pumpkin in the window and I think were just putting a pumpkin in the window this year!

14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides? 
I'm not sure if we have any in the UK, do we have corn mazes? Not sure:/ But probably like a Pumpkin Patch or Corn maze, they look quite cool :)

15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear? 
Probably like jeans and a hoodie, something comfy :)

Thank you for reading! Hope you all have a really good Halloween!

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment