Thursday 25 October 2012

Lush Haul! | Believe In Beauty


Hello!

I've decided to do a Lush haul today as my 1st proper post :) I love Lush so much and all their lovely products. I was browsing Lush the other day, not intending to buy anything, but I couldn't resist the temptation so I had to pick up a few things! Links and all information on the products will be in the post.

The first thing I brought was 'Bubble Beard, Bubble Bar'.
I love, love, love this and could not resist buying it! The whole point of this product is that it comes on a stick and you swirl it around in your bath and it creates bubbles. It's kind of like a bubble bath. I can't wait to try this and I may review it. I have to admit I'm not too keen on the smell but I can put that past me as I love it!
          Here is a full picture of the product.
The price of this is £4.95 which I didn't think was too bad as this is supposed to last 2-3 uses. https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6086/Bubblebeard <- The link on the Lush website :)
Here is the next thing I brought. This is 'Jacko Ballistic' and another amazing product! This is a bath bomb and seeing as it's a pumpkin I'm going to use it on Halloween! I really like the smell of this and I can't wait to see it fizz in the water! This is in the Retro section of Lush so if you want it, go and grab it now! I believe you can only buy it online? But I'm not entirely sure! This was £3.50 so not too bad either.
Here is the link on the Lush website: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6060/Jacko-Ballistic

The next thing I brought was... 'THE ENCHANTER'.
I have heard great things about this so can't wait to try it! I love it so far though. It's a HUGE bath bomb which will probably last me ages to use! It also smells AMAZING, it has a really refreshing smell which would really wake you up if you were using it in the morning. I think it turns different colours in your bath so that's also going to be cool! By far the best thing about this is the smell though, it's just soooo lovely! If you've never tried this you have to. It was £3.20 which is really good seeing as it's so big!
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6107/The-Enchanter <-- The link on the Lush website

The final thing I brought was 'Gingerbread House, Bubble Bar'
This was also in the Retro section and seeing as last Christmas I never got to try it, I made sure I definitely did this year. This is a bubble bar, so it's a bit similar to the Bubble beard. I'm going to crumble this up under running water to get bubbles when I use it. I'm looking forward to using it, but...to me the smell isn't that nice! I'm not too keen on it so I'm a little bit worried about using it... However, I think it's really, REALLY cute and couldn't wait to buy it. I'm not too sure whether I'm going to use it around Christmas time yet as it has kind of got a Christmassy scent. It was £3.95 and if I'm honest I probably won't buy this again if it was to come back in the future :(

So that is all I brought and looking forward to trying them all. Thank-you for reading this, hope you enjoyed :) I'll be back soon with more blog posts. Bye :)

P.S- Should I do reviews on them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment