Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Haul 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)
Today I am going to be showing you all what I got for Christmas 2014!
From my friend Meg I got the Lush 'Poptastic' Gift Set! From my Uncle's Mum (not my Nan...weird I know) I got another Lush Gift Set called 'Golden Wonder'. From my friend Lauren I got a tube of Pink Smarties. Finally, in my friendship group at School we did Secret Santa and my Secret Santa, aka, Amanda I got 2 Lush things, 'Holly Go Lightly' Bubble Bar and 'Father Christmas' Bath Bomb and some Thornton's Father Christmas Chocolates which are actually Christmas Tree decorations!
From my Auntie and Uncle I got these Red Tartan Leggings from 'Seventeen Sister's' in London, another Lush Gift Set of 'Mrs Frosty', a Crop Top from H&M which says 'As Sweet As Candy' on it, some Cath Kidston spotty Pink and White Bed Socks and a Mars selection box!
From my other Auntie and Uncle I got some Smarties Chocolate Set, a Lush Bath Bomb called 'Dashing Santa' (which smells incredible may I point out), some Minnie Mouse knickers from Topshop, a Hoodie from Topshop and a Jack Wills Body Spray set!
From my Nan and Grampy I got a pack of 5 socks from Next, a Teddy Father Christmas Pandora Charm for my (nearly full!) Pandora Bracelet, another Lush Gift Set called 'The Night Before Christmas', a Vaseline Lips tin with 3 Vaselines in it and a bit of a inside joke within our family but a Tinkerbell Shower Cap!
From my other Nan I got some Pyjamas, 5 pairs of Socks, a big box of Maltesers, Impulse Body Spray set of 3, Bed socks, Jumper from Red Herring and some Slippers from Next!

From my Sister I got a personalised White Mug which says 'Princess Laura' on it which is another inside joke and then I got another Lush Gift Set of 'Christmas Candy Box'. 
From my Mum and Dad I got 4 Lush Giftsets called 'Merry Christmas', 'Festive Friends', 'Elves Workshop' and 'Jingle Bells'.
Also from my Mum and Dad I got this Green Bobble Hat from Topshop, a pack of 4 The Body Shop Shower Gels, an Impulse set of 3 Impulses, some Hello Kitty Purple Earrings from Avon, some Hotel Chocolat 'Ho, Ho, Ho' Father Christmas chocolates, some Gingerbread Socks and Frilly Green socks from Topshop. 
Also from my Mum and Dad I got this book called 'The peculiar life of a lonely Postman', a Soap and Glory Butter Body, Cheryl 'Only Human' CD, 'Now 89' CD, an Anna from Frozen Christmas Tree Decoration and some Pandora White Flower Earrings!
Also from my Mum and Dad I got the 2015 Hello Kitty Official Calendar (no JLS one this year:(), a Jack Wills Gift Set of a Shower Gel and Body Lotion, a Cheryl 'Storm Flower' Perfume Set and a Diesel 'Loverdose', Perfume Set. 
Also from my Mum and Dad I got this Sparkly Green Top from Topshop, some Velvet Lace Shorts from Topshop, a Roll Neck Burgundy Crop Top from Topshop and some Hello Kitty pyjamas!
Also from my Mum and Dad I got some Cigarette Trousers from Topshop and the Bear Dressing Gown also from Topshop!
Finally, as my main present from my Mum and Dad I got a 'Mulberry' Purse which I love to absolute pieces!! I haven't brought it out the house yet but I can't wait to use it...although I am a bit scared to use it! 

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you for all the presents I received and I am so, so, grateful! THANK YOU!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 






















No comments:

Post a Comment