Sunday 25 January 2015

Two Perfumes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I hope you are all well and that you are having a great year so far. I can't believe how fast January is whizzing by...probably doesn't help with all the work I've had to do recently for School. But...I got an A in my English Language GCSE so I was pretty chuffed about that. :)
Today I am going to be talking about two perfumes I have been absolutely loving recently. I think it's very rare to find perfumes that you would happily where everyday and that fit morning and night purposes but I feel like these two do. 
1. Cheryl's 'Storm Flower': Ever since Cheryl was on the X Factor I have become a bit obsessed with her, I think she is stunning and wears such nice clothes. Also, I got her album for Christmas that I listen to at least once a day! But her perfume is just lovely. It's very floral and fresh smelling...my kind of scent. It doesn't last the whole day, so you would need to top it up half way through. The bottle is also very nice and looks pretty sat on my drawers. You can buy it HERE and HERE
2. Diesel 'Lover Dose': I smelt this perfume in Superdrug once and didn't really like it (I think the bottle had gone off) because lots of people rave about this and so after receiving it for Christmas, I gave it another go. The scent literally screams me! It's so, so, so sweet and smells like licorice and sweets. I think it's also quite similar to Alien, so consider it a cheaper alternative?! ;) This one does last the whole day but the bottle is quite annoying, it doesn't stand up too well on my drawers but I love the deep Purple colour of it. You can buy it HERE and HERE.

So they are the two Perfumes that I would recommend to you at the moment! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! January favourites coming next week!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment