Sunday 1 March 2015

Clothing Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

In the half-term I went shopping three times, spent way too much money but brought some lovely clothes and I thought I would share them with you today. If you like something you should still be able to buy it because nothing is sale items! 

On my first shopping trip I brought 3 things, a skirt and two tops:
This skirt is from Topshop and it's just a stripy wrap-around skirt with buttons at the top. It also comes with a spare button so that's always good. This was £35. 
This top is just your average plain long sleeved Black Tee. It's ribbed and slightly cropped. This was from New Look and this is £17.99.
This top is from Topshop and it's a white scalloped vest top, also slightly cropped. It's quite flowy and I believe this was £16.

On my second shopping trip I brought 2 things, 2 tops:
The first top is this Green and White cropped top, which is apparently a '90s' print. This was from Topshop and this was £20. 
The second top is a strip black and cream crop top, with a roll neck. All the stripes are different sizes around the top. This was £15 from Topshop. 

On my last shopping trip I brought 1 thing, a dress:
This is a stripy black and white dress, with a roll neck and it's about midi length. This was from Miss Selfridge and it was £25. 

I also made a sneaky online Lush purchase and I brought Fleur's book The Glam Guide, but I didn't think it fitted with the clothing theme. ;) Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'





No comments:

Post a Comment