Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites 2015! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

A bit late, but, today I have my February favourites for you all! 
February Favourites: 

1. Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Concealer: I've had a lot of pesky spots recently, so this has been helping massively to clear them up. I normally do two layers of it and that's just enough! It lasts for quite a while and even longer when powdered down. This is my go to concealer!

2. Sudocrem: Bit of a weird one, but linking to the spot theme, I have been applying this at night time and I've found it's been helping to dry the spots out, which some people don't like but personally for me I find it very useful!

3. Diesel 'Loverdose' Perfume: I got this perfume for Christmas and I've made it my Monday perfume. I love it so much! It smells just like sweets and it lasts for ages in the day! 

4. Barry M 'Matte' Nail Varnish: In February I really got in to painting my Nails, as we had Half Term, and this was my favourite Nail Varnish from the whole month. I love the look of matte nails and I found that I could match this colour to any outfit!

5. Mulberry Purse: After receiving this purse for Christmas, I didn't use it too much in January, I think I was a bit scared but I really got into using it this month as I had lots of places to go where I needed it. I love it so much, it's so spacious and pretty. I'm in love!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed and maybe found it useful?! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment