Sunday 15 March 2015

What I Got My Mum! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)
So today I thought I would show you what I brought my Mum for Mother's Day!
The first thing I got was these Thornton's 'I ♥ Mum' Chocolates, but I actually got them from Clinton's'. These were £3.50 and it's become a tradition to buy her these every year!
Next, I got her a Yankee Candle in 'Shea Butter', also from Clinton's for £7.99. This smells amazing and she loves Candles!
Then I picked up the new Jimmy Choo 'Blossom' Perfume from Boot's for £36.00. This smells lovely and she loves the Jimmy Choo Perfumes. 
Finally, I brought her, her favourite thing from Lush which is the 'Creamy Candy' Bubble Bar for £2.75. It smells amazing and I do love it myself!

I also got her some £5 Flowers from Sainsbury's, but I don't have a picture of them but they were pastel Pink and Purple Tulips! My fav! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment