Sunday 4 November 2012

Halfterm Summary | Believe In Beauty


Hello!



 I have been on halfterm the week just gone so I thought I'd do a little summary on what I got up to! I didn't do much, it was more of a relaxing halfterm :) I will only do Monday - Saturday as they were my most interesting days! 



Monday 29th October 2012

Today has been quite boring. I went to the shop with my Sister to get some Lunch and a pumpkin but there were no pumpkins left, so that was a bit annoying :( Later on when my Mum got home from work, we went to Tesco's and I found a pumpkin there so I brought 2 :D That was basically all that happened...BORING. 


Tuesday 30th October 2012

Today was a bit more interesting. I woke up and accidentally deleted one of my Blog posts so I had to try and figure out how to get it back and I did in the end, it took a while but I got there! I also wrote another Blog post that will be coming up in the near future. When my Mum got home from work we went to this Garden Center thing and they had all the Christmas decorations out!! It made me so excited. It was like walking through a winter wonderland, so nice! Of course we couldn't resist the temptation to buy something so we picked up a mini fireplace with stockings which had our names on! So cute, you'll probably see it in a post in the future on 'Christmas Decoration's' or something! We called into my Nans on the way back and had a drink and bite to eat there:) That's basically all that happened today. 


Wednesday 31st October 2012

Happy Halloween! Halloween today and November tomorrow, yay! Today was quite fun. I went shopping with my Mum and Sister and of course I had to go into Lush...oops! It was not a good idea, they had all their Christmas things out and me, being me, had to buy something. I ended up buying 3 things, I got the 'Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic', 'Melting Snowman' and 'Father Christmas', I love them all and can't wait to try them! I don't think I will do a Haul on them, sorry! So that was all I got shopping but we had a nice shopping trip and brought some Christmas presents and a lovely Lunch in Debenhams! When I got back from shopping me and my sister carved our pumpkins and lit them. Then we ordered Dominoes pizza and watched TV waiting for 'Trick or Treaters' to come but no one came! 


Thursday 1st November 2012

November finally, yay! Can I start getting excited for Christmas yet?! Today me, my Mum and Sister went into town on the bus and got a few things, some more Christmas presents and stuff. I got the cutest panda hat but I'm not sure if I'll wear it as I don't really suit hats, oh well. Then we walked home from the town and we had loads of bags of heavy shopping, ouch. Boring day. 


Friday 2nd November 2012

Today was another boring day. Me and my Mum took the Dogs for a long walk and then me, my Mum and Sister caught the bus into another town and had a shop around there and then my Dad met us there and we went to Waitrose to get some shopping. I got the most delicious Strawberry milkshake EVER! It was called 'Shaken Udder', definitely try it if you see it in a supermarket! Then it was Eastenders and Miranda. OMG, I could not stop laughing at Miranda, it was so funny! I love Miranda so much!


Saturday 3rd November 2012

Today I was suppose to do Homework but I couldn't be bothered so it's been a laptop day:D I've been writing some Blog Posts and catching up on all important YouTube videos! I had a yummy lunch consisting of a bacon sandwich and then a long dog walk with my Mum. Now I'm listening to Music and writing this! I then went to my towns fireworks and they were really good, it wasn't too cold either as it normally is freezing!! The last one was probably the best firework, it looked soooo pretty:) Then it was xfactor time, Kye and James are definitely my favourites, love them!:D


I had a good halfterm, hope if you were on halfterm you did too! Back to school tomorrow, nooo:(

Byee!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment