Saturday 6 September 2014

August Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Sorry it's a bit late but today I am going to be talking about my August favourites! 
August Favourites: 

1. Dove Deodorant: I actually wrote a review on this I loved it so much! This stuff smells amazing...so fruity and sweet and the packaging is also super cute. I think this is the best deodorant out there at the moment! 

2. Maybelline Nail Varnish in 'Flamant Rose': I wore this colour the whole way through August on my toes and I loved it. It was perfect on Holiday, has amazing chipping power and looked great with pretty much any flip flop with it's amazing shine! 

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Strike A Rose': This was one of the new Baby Lips and it's the only one I've tried so far...but I love it. It is a beautiful Pink colour, with moisturising qualities and I have worn it a lot in August...it's only £2.99 too and there are 3 other colours to pick from in the 'Electro' range, so something for everyone! 

4. Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Concealer: This is a great concealer for under the eyes to brighten them up. I've also found it works great to highlight the brow bone, as that's where I mostly use it as it's not the best for spots. It's very light and not cakey! It's got good staying power, but even better with a dab of powder! 

5. Scrunchie: My Friend actually made me this Scrunchie, so you can't buy it in any Stores but I absolutely love this! It's such a pretty pattern and it was so nice of her to make it so I felt it needed a mention this month as I pretty much wore it everyday in August and am still wearing it in September! 

So they are all my favourites from the month of August! Sad that Summer is over but my Birthday is just around the corner and I love the Winter months...Christmas will soon be here! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  


No comments:

Post a Comment