Sunday 14 September 2014

Birthday Haul 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be showing you all the lovely presents I received for my birthday this year! I am very grateful for everything I received! 
From my friend Beth I got a box of Maltesers, a Barry M Nail Varnish in 'Heather' and a Lush shower gel in 'It's Raining Men'. Thank you!
From my friend Hedy I got a Mac Lipstick in 'Sunny Seoul' and a Thornton's White Chocolate Teddy Lolly! Thank you!
From my friend Amanda I got this really cute Chocolate Cup Cake set from Thornton's and a Models Own Nail Varnish in 'Grape Vine'. Thank you!
From my friend Meg I got this Models Own Nail Varnish sticker set and a Real Techniques Mini Brush Trio! Thank you!
From my next door neighbour I got £10 and these Cadbury Crispello Vanilla Velvet sweets...yum! Thank you!
From my Nan I got a Pandora '16' charm, a cute silver Bracelet from Argos and a Lush Bunty Yellow gift set and money! Thank you!

From my Auntie and Uncle I got some Jack Wills stripy leggings and a Pandora 'Sweet Niece' charm! Thank you!

From my other Nan and Grampy I got some pretty Beaver Brooks Earrings and more money! Thank you!

From my other Auntie and Uncle I got some Lindtt Chocolate in 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Strawberry Cheesecake', a '16' Birthday Badge, a Steiff Teddy Bear called 'Lily' and some Goldsmith Leggings! Thank you!

 From my other Auntie and Uncle I got a £25 iTunes voucher! Thank you!
From my Mum and Dad I got 3 Baby Lips in 'Berry Bomb', 'Oh Orange' and 'Pink Shock', some Topshop frilly Purple Socks, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Black Brown', a Barry M Nail Varnish in 'Mustard' and the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, a Real Techniques Blush Brush, a Real Techniques Powder Brush, a Body Shop Wild Argon Oil Shower Gel and a Body Shop Wild Argon Oil Scrub. 
Also from my Mum and Dad I got the Real Techniques 'Core Collection' Brush Set, a Coral jumper from Topshop, a Purple Jumper from Topshop and a Denim Fluffy Jumper from Topshop!

Also from my Mum and Dad I got a stripy Black and White collared top from Topshop, a Dark Green Crop Top from Topshop, Leggings from Hollister and Leigh Jeans from Topshop!


One of my main presents from my Mum and Dad was a instax mini Polaroid Camera in Pink! I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it! I haven't tried it yet! 

Finally, my main present from my Mum and Dad was a 'Michael Kors' watch and I absolutely love it! It's beautiful and I need some links taken out before I can wear it! :( But otherwise this Rose Gold beauty is my fav! Thank you for all my presents!

So they are all my lovely presents! I absolutely love every single one and I am so grateful! Thank you everyone! 

 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment