Monday 22 September 2014

The Autumn TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I am going to be doing the Autumn TAG because I was tagged by my friend Meg, from vintagelovehearts, to do this! Thank you!

Questions: 

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
If I was to get any, I'd probably get something from Starbucks and it wouldn't be seasonal but it would have to be the Caramel Frappucino, it's my fav!

2. Accessories- What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I'd have to go for Scarf and boots! I don't wear gloves to often! 

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't have a type of 'Music' for Autumn, just anything that I liked in the charts! I really like Cheryl's 'Crazy Stupid Love' at the moment!
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'm really loving Katy Perry at the moment, it's not very seasonal as it's quite sweet but I first discovered it last year around Autumn, so I think that's why I like it!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
There's only one Candle I am going to be burning this Autumn and that is Yankee Candle 'Blissful Autumn'. 
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Everything! I love Autumn, I really like the cold weather though, I love being able to layer up, hoodies, coats, boots and drink Hot Chocolates and walk through the leaves...omg I love it so much! 

7. Favourite make up look? 
I'm currently loving Berry Lips and blushed cheeks! 

8. What are you looking forward to most in autumn?
Hmm...Halloween! I'm really excited for it this year! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I TAG you! c

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 






No comments:

Post a Comment