Sunday 7 September 2014

My New School Bag! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It took me ages to find a School Bag, I was literally considering taking my old one, even though it was very manky by the end of the School year. I looked in pretty much every shop and then on the last weekend of the Summer Holidays, this little beauty popped up in River Island and I instantly brought it, literally, I didn't even have to think twice! 
Meet my glorious bag, (I don't have a name for her) and she is from River Island. She cost me £40, but it's totally worth it as you can feel she is such good quality and I know she will last me the year and maybe even into the next! 

She has a pink stripe and a Burgundy stripe on her front, but she is all Burgundy at the back. She has black sides and black handles, with gold detailing around them. The strap however, is grey! I normally carry this with the handles, but sometimes the strap comes in handy! Inside the bag it has a place for your Phone, a little zip pocket an is separated by two sections. 

I have to say however, it is not the biggest bag and I do have trouble fitting my School books in but I don't care! I'm so happy I didn't make any rush decisions and came across this Bag, I love it very much! You can pick it up HERE

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

P.S- It's actually my Birthday today but I'm pre-writing this the day before and I am very excited! Birthday Haul coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment