Wednesday 7 November 2012

A Fun Interview With vintagelovehearts | Believe In Beauty


Hello everyone!

Today I'm doing a collab blog post with vintagelovehearts (http://www.vintagelovehearts-missmegziie123.blogspot.co.uk/ link to her blog here!) Basically we're going to ask each other questions, the questions I ask Meg and her answers will be on my blog post and the questions Meg asks me and my answers will be on her blog post so go check it out!

Here are the rules!
- Answer the question as detailed as you can! (without rambling)
- Put some corresponding pictures to the questions!
- Answer every question!
- Have fun answering them!

Okay let's start!

Hello! My 1st question for you is: 1. What would your ideal day be like? Answer: Hey! Well my ideal day would be...Get up late at like 11-12, lounge around in my onsie for a bit, then go out with some friends to the cinema or out somewhere and then come back and either have a sleepover with them or just sit with my family and have a lazy night with TV, DVD's and takeaways (ideally Chinese or pizza).
Sounds like a good day hehe!

 2. Seeing as it's getting near Christmas (ish!) What are you most excited about for the festive season? (Apart from Christmas hehe!) Answer: Probably seeing some of my family I haven't seen for a while, putting decorations up and just all round being christmassy! (Christmas food and drink, Christmas songs etc!) 
Can't wait to put up my decorations either! 3. Where are your 3 favourite places to shop? Answer: Okay well there's way more than 3 but...1. Primark! It's sooo inexpensive and you can get some good bargains in there! 2. LUSH, I love smelling everything! mmm... 3. Superdrug/boots, I'm entertained for ages in there looking at all the makeup!

Love Lush as well! 4. Any embarassing tales from your younger days? Yes lots! Haha! But one is when i was at primary school, i ran out of the gates, as you do at the end of school, went to find my mum, found her (or so i thought) gave her a nice hug, looked up and it wasn't my mum!!!!!! It was another girls mum from my school! Luckily i kind of knew her, but still! I was mortified!

Awkward, haha! 5. What 3 things do you hate doing but everyone else seems to love to do? Answer: I know right! Hmm, tough un'! 1.Well I don't hate this, I just dislike it, but I don't really know why, but I don't really like big activities or something with my school, I just think there too much faff and effort! Haha! 2. I hate editing videos, it takes ages haha! 3. I hate going to bed! Not sleeping, I love that, but just going to bed, don't ask why! Haha! 

Haha, I hate school trips too! 6. What would be your ideal Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu? Answer: 
Breakfast - FRY UP FTW! Haha! Lunch - Probably like a Cesar salad, pasta or soup! Something little that's yummy! Dinner - TAKEAWAY! Hehe, or chicken stir fry! Yummeh!


YUUUUM. 7. Favourite ever holiday you've been on and why? Answer: CALIFORNIA! It was so amazing! We did so much cool stuff, we went to Disney, universal and sea world! And we went to the Hollywood walk of fame and saw the Hollywood sign! And also the weather was lovely!
Sounds amazing! Really wanna go to California!

 8. What are you most proud of in your life? (deep haha!) Answer: Haha! Deep! Hmm, that's so tough! Well one of them is probably performing in front of my whole school and all the parents in my primary school play! I was only in year 6 but I sang my little heart out, even though I am quite a shy person!

Aww! 9. What is your favourite thing to do in the Summer and Winter? Answer: Tehe! Well, my favourite thing to do in summer is, either go on holiday or spend time with my friends doing fun summery stuff like swimming, and being out side! In the winter is to wrap up warm, snuggle up by my fire and watch DVD's! Oh, and get excited for christmas! 

CHRISTMAS AHHH. Haha. Last question! 10. What are you best tips for healthy looking skin? Answer: YEY! Can't wait! Good question! I have a few! 1. Take all your makeup off at night! Otherwise you will get spots! 2. Use a face wash to rinse and wash your face at the end of the day! 3. Don't use too much makeup! If you cake on the foundation, bronzer, blush, concealer etc, your skin will get all clogged up and spotty! Not nice!

Good tips! Thankyou for answering all my questions! 

Hope you enjoyed this fun blog post, it was so fun to ask and answer each others questions!

BYE! 

1 comment: