Friday 9 November 2012

Autumn/Winter Must Haves! | Believe In Beauty

Hello everyone!

Seeing as it's Autumn, and Winter is fast approaching I thought I would do a blog post today on Autumn/Winter must haves, these are the things I love having in Autumn and Winter and things I think you should have too! :)

♥ Cosy jumpers 
♥ Hot Chocolate with Squirty Cream and Marshmallows
♥ Lip balms or Vaseline for those chapped lips! 
♥ Hand Cream for dry cold hands 
♥ Dark Nail Varnish colours for your nails like dark purples, dark blues, dark reds, e.t.c. 
♥ Blankets 
♥ Snuggly slipper boots 
♥ Candles
♥ Movie Days
♥ Hot water bottles
♥ Long walks through the leaves
♥ Scarves, Hats and Gloves
♥ Home baking: Cakes, Biscuits, Muffins, Cookies, 
Pies...e.t.c  
♥ Christmas products from Lush!

What are your Autumn/Winters Must haves? What do you love to do in the Autumn/Winter?

                                                                    ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. That's so weird! I took pictures for a post like this the other day! Do you mind if I do a similar one?!

    ReplyDelete