Wednesday 28 November 2012

Winterlicious Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hello everyone! 
So today, as it's getting closer and closer to Christmas and Winter is definitely coming, I thought I would do the Winterlicious tag! I've seen it around YouTube a lot lately and I thought it would be perfect to do on my blog. Unfortunately I have been very lazy and came to write this at 4:45 and it's dark, noticed that on some questions I would need pictures and the lighting is currently awful, so I've found pictures from the internet, I'm very sorry! I might update this post sometime in the future with my own pictures. 

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
My favourite winter Nail Polish has got to be Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus! I love, love, love this colour. It's so nice in the winter as it's a dark purplish/burgundy colour and looks lovely on your nails! It's really good quality as well, it lasts for a while and I got it on the glamour magazine last year for only £2 so a bargain!! 


2) Favorite Winter lip product?
Vaseline- Cocoa Butter
My favourite winter lip product by far is...VASELINE. In the winter my lips always get very chapped and sore and I also get a red line around them, not nice :( So I always turn to Vaseline. In the winter I personally prefer to use the Cocoa Butter one, (the one I'm currently using!), as it makes me feel more Christmassy...don't ask why! It just soothes my lips so well and quickly and gets rid of the horrible line, it just works wonders haha! It is also quite cheap so another bonus!  I do also love the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush to get the dry skin off but I have sadly ran out of it at the moment! :( 


3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Hm, tough question!! I love winter clothing, it's much more snuggly! I probably wear my cream knitted jumper or my redish knitted jumper the most though. There so cosy and perfect for a cold day. I also love my Reindeer leggings that I brought recently, I only just got them but I know I will be non-stop wearing them throughout Winter and Christmas! 

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Hm, do scarfs count? Let's just say they do... I love my cream knitted scarf with grey love hearts on from New Look, I got it last year and it's so nice to warm your neck up when it's cold and goes with a lot of things which is also good! 

                                                       
                                                                                                                5) Favorite winter        scent/candle?
My favourite winter candle is one from Yankee Candles, seeing as I'm in decisive I couldn't decide between two but my favourite are 'Christmas Eve' and 'Christmas Cupcake', they both smell delicious and the 'Christmas Eve' one is the one I always burn on Christmas Eve! 


6) Favorite Winter beverage?  
Definitely Hot Chocolate! With whipped Cream and Marshmallows, yummy!! 

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
'ELF' or 'The Greatest Store in the World', 'Elf' is just obviously amazing, everyone's favourite and 'The Greatest Store in the World' is just amazing, I love it so, so, so much! BEST FILM EVER! When I was younger they would play it on TV EVERY Christmas and I would watch it all the time, it's on YouTube now so definitely going to watch it when it's Christmas, if you haven't watched it, go watch it now. It's just amazing. 

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Could be here for a while. Ok, number 1....
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You
2. Merry Christmas Everyone
3. I wish it could be Christmas everyday!
4. Wonderful Christmas Time. 
There's loads more but I could be here for days so I'm going to stop now. 

                                                      9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
The mini Profiteroles you get, omg lush. I could eat about 10 of them, my Nan buys them every year and it's always me who eats the most...oops. 

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
We haven't put up our Decorations yet but a new addition (that you may of heard about if you read my half-term summary) is this mini fireplace where you put mini stockings on it with your names on it and it's so cute and I love it. So one of my favourites but without having them out I can't remember any other ones, sorry! 

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
I don't really know. I would like some Lush boxes which are at the top of my list but I may ask for an iPad Mini but I'm undecided at the moment so for the meantime, a Lush Box...the 'Stardust' one, 'Sweet Christmas' and 'With Love From Santa!'

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Relax, go Ice-Skating at this like special Christmas outdoor one, spend time with family, have an amazing Christmas, eat, have fun, see friends and all that jazz! 

Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment