Thursday 22 November 2012

Obsession With Lush? | Believe In Beauty

Hello!

You may, or may not, remember that one of my 1st recent posts was a Lush haul. In this Lush haul I purchased 4 things. A week or so later I went back into the Lush shop and brought 3 more things. I am now sitting writing this blog post with the Lush website opened in another tab looking at all the amazing products they do, (going on the website at least once a day), and I literally want to buy...EVERYTHING!

I love Lush all year round but when it gets to Christmas season and all the Christmas products start appearing online and in the shops I go a little bit crazy. I feel like I need to buy EVERYTHING. It's all just lovely!! One of my favourite things from Lush's Christmas collection is Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and the Snow Fairy shower gel, they are 2 amazing products and by far my favourite for the festive season!!

Currently in my Lush collection I have...
♥  Jacko Bath Ballistic
♥  Gingerbread House Bubble Bar 
♥  Bubblebeard Bubble Bar 
♥  The Enchanter
♥  Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
♥  The Melting Snowman
♥  Father Christmas Bath Bomb

To some of you this won't seem a lot, but to me, I have a bit of an obsessive collection going on here. It gets even worse though. Browsing the Lush website I am going to order Jingle Spells (which is limited addition, so go grab it now if you are Lush obsessed like me!) and the Rocket Bubble Bar. For Christmas I have asked for 3 Lush gift boxes (Stardust, With Love From Santa and Sweet Christmas), I chose the boxes carefully so they would cover all the Christmas products from Lush I wanted, I'm such a weirdo haha.  

The point I am actually trying to get across in this long-winded, probably no one really cares, blog post is that if you have never tried Lush, why not? Go and give it a go now! 

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment