Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I have got two posts coming your way this evening! Firstly, I'm kicking it off with telling you all about the things I have been loving in July! 
July Favourites:

1. Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner: I have been using Aussie 'Miracle Moist' for a while now, but when I changed to this Shampoo and Conditioner, I noticed a massive difference! My Hair felt so much smoother and I always think it adds a bit more volume. It also smells amazing and I can always smell it in my Hair! 

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in '001 Transparent': This is my favourite ever powder, and I have certainly been needing it this month. It's been so hot and sweaty, that I've found myself using this every 5 seconds! It helps me look presentable, whilst keeping my Face shine-free and matte. 

3. Barry M Nail Varnish in '318 Peach Melba': I've been wearing this a lot through July, I found myself reaching for this Nail Varnish most Weekends and wore it a lot throughout work experience, as I found it matched a lot of my dresses! It's got great chipping quality and is an all-in-all beautiful coral/peachy colour. Barry M Nail Varnishes are really cheap too!

4. Soap and Glory Spray On Body Moisturiser: What with it being so hot this month, my Skin has been getting super dry. Although, I don't want to waste time and feel sticky. This moisturiser is perfect, you literally just spray it on (super quick, no time wasted!) and then rub it in and it sinks into the Skin so quickly and lovely. It smells gorgeous and leaves my Skin feeling so soft and smooth! Great if you're fake tanning! 

5.  Bourjois Lip Crayon Colour Boost in '04 Peach On The Beach': I feel like I'm going for a bit of a Peach coloured theme! This is literally the most beautiful, bright Coral lip crayon ever! It is moisturising, lasts for a good amount of time and also tastes and smells quite nice! In Superdrug they are currently £2 off, so hurry! 

So they are my favourites from July! I really hope you enjoyed this post and thanks so much for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment