Sunday 20 July 2014

A Summer Bun! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be showing you a really cute Bun that I've been wearing over the weekend! 
As you can see, it is just an ordinary Bun. However, there's a twist! I've put a Mint Green Flower Crown around it, which is from New Look! 
I've been doing this a lot recently, because I like how it makes a boring Hairstyle interesting! It also helps to hold the Bun in place, whilst covering up any pesky Kirby Grips/Bobbi Pins. 

I've been loving putting my Hair in a Bun recently because of the Hot Weather, so it's nice just to get my Hair out of my Face and Neck. A massive tip if you have long Hair like me! 

Finally, this Hairstyle would look super cute at a Festival, so if you're going to any Festivals this Summer, why not try out this look?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this quick post! 

Byee!:) 

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment