Thursday 31 July 2014

Three Summer Lip Products! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)


As promised, here is my second Blog Post of the evening! Today, I am going to be showing you three Summer Lip Products that I am currently loving! P.S- Summer Look Book coming your way very soon! Hold on tight ;)
Left to right: Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Strike A Rose', 'Bourjois Colour Boost in '04 Peach On The Beach' and Clinique Chubby Stick in '06 Woppin' Watermelon'. 
Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Strike A Rose': Maybelline have launched 4 new Baby Lips and this is one of them. Different from the last ones, they now come with Black packaging, instead of the colourful packaging. However, I love this colour, it is quite a dark Coral colour and looks really beautiful on the Lips. It's moisturising and the staying power is quite good! This is £2.99!
Bourjois Colour Boost in '04 Peach On The Beach': I love the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons and this is no exception! It's a beautiful Peach colour, which is quite bright at the same time! It has amazing staying power and is also super moisturising! This one is a little more expensive, priced currently at £5.99 otherwise £7.99. 
Clinique Chubby Stick in '06 Woppin' Watermelon': This is a miniature version, you may have noticed, but I got it off of a 'Company' Magazine I think! However, I love the colour, it's the perfect Summer Pink, with a hint of a Purple colour, but you do have to build it up quite a lot! Also, the staying power could be better, but aside from that it's moisturising and lovely! 

Order of Staying Power: Bourjois Colour Boost in '04 Peach On The Beach', Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Strike A Rose' and Clinique Chubby Stick in '06 Woppin' Watermelon'.

So that is my three favourite Summer Lip Products! I hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment