Wednesday 9 July 2014

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag? | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as Summer is here I know a lot of you will be going on Holiday soon and I just wanted to write this post to give you inspiration about what to pack for your Holiday make-up wise. Obviously, your make-up will be different to mine but I thought it would be a good post to do anyway! I actually went away at the beginning of June, just for the weekend, and this is what I took! 
The actual bag is from Cath Kidston, and it was a pack of 2 with a larger wash bag and a smaller Make Up bag. I put all my shower gels, face creams, e.t.c in the larger wash bag and Make Up items in my smaller bag!  
 What's In My Travel Make Up Bag?! 

1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

2. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Lust' 

3. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer

4. Maybelline 'Fit Me' Concealer in '20'

5. Miss Sporty Clear Mascara

6. Avon Face Brush

7. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm 

8. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch'

9. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in 'Picnic In The Park' 

10. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in '004 Black Brown' 

11. Collection Concealer in 'Light 2' 

So that is all that I take with me in my travel make up bag! I hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  




No comments:

Post a Comment