Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Mint Flip Flop! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm sorry for no posts recently but I am going to try and catch up now!! Today I am going to be talking to you about a wonderful new Shoe that I've recently purchased. 
(Excuse my Feet) Everyone knows my love for Mint Green, so when I came across these £9, Mint Green Flip Flops from Dorothy Perkins, they instantly made their way into my Shopping basket. They are the perfect Flip Flop. They are very cheap, yet they look really expensive. They are very classy and sophisticated with their brown base and Mint Green strip of colour. They are very comfortable and they don't rub at all in between your toes! 
Here I have shown you a way to style your Flip Flops. I think these are the perfect Holiday Flip Flops, which are great to wear for meals out in the evening. For me, I would not take these down to the Beach as I would just not want them to get ruined! I've paired them with a Mint Green Crop Top from Topshop and a Denim Skater Skirt also from Topshop, which helps break up the Mint Green overload. They would also look great with a White or Mint Green dress! Just try experimenting! You can buy them HERE.

If Mint Green's not for you, I believe they also do them in other colours. Who knew one person could have so much love for a Flip Flop? 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



4 comments:

  1. Hey :D I don't know if you remember but I used to blog a while back and stopped due to having a lot of problems in my life. But now I would love to start blogging and seeing as I love your blog I was wondering if you could help me with like tips and ideas for posts etc if so if your comfortable talking over kik snpachat or imessage please let me know and we could maybe sort out a collab aswell.

    Saarah xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to see that you are back! I'd be happy to help, I think we should email! Send me a message in the contact section, along with your email address :)

      Delete
  2. my email is cyrtenesblog@gmail.com :D x

    ReplyDelete