Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Autumn Nail Varnish! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as Autumn is here, I thought it would be a great idea to tell you about a Nail Varnish collection that just screams Autumn and that is the new Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Autumn collection and I am just going to show you one snippet of it today!
This is the 'Mustard' Nail Varnish from the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Autumn collection. I don't know about you but I think this colour pretty much sums up Autumn. I love the colour Mustard around Autumn, because it reminds me of all the pretty leaves on the ground and in the trees. It also has amazing shine and chipping quality. Also, these are so affordable. I need the whole collection right now! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment