Tuesday 7 October 2014

Zoella Beauty! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Very recently the wonderful Zoella brought out a 'Beauty' collection called Zoella Beauty. Being a MASSIVE fan of Zoella (which I think anyone knows, if they know me) I rushed straight to the Shops when it was out and brought 2 things and I thought I would just show you what I got today!
The first thing I got was the Guinea Pig Make Up. Is this not the cutest Make Up bag you ever did see? I did want to use it as my new Pencil Case, but I don't want it to get ruined at School! I've put all my Lip products in it and I love it! It's a beautiful Pink as well. The second thing I got was the 'Lets Glow' Candle, which smells amazing! My kind of sweet scent, I adore it! 

Thanks so much Zoe for bringing out this wonderful range, which I want to buy everything from and I definitely will be! The Bath Fizzers are next on my list, along with the perfume! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this quick post everyone! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment