Sunday 5 October 2014

Things I Love About Autumn! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Despite the warm, sunny weather recently, October has hit us and I can feel a sense of Autumn finally here! I love Autumn and Winter so today I thought I would tell you some of my favourite things about the Winter months.

  • Hot Chocolates: My favourite thing to Drink when I get home from a day of School or just being out in the cold is a Hot Chocolate...it's yummy and warms you up quick! It's ok to put Marshmallows and Cream on it too ;)
  • Walks in the leaves: I love walks in Autumn because you can kick through all the leaves and plus everything always looks so pretty! 
  • Winter clothing: Who can deny that Winter clothing is the best? I love wearing Hoodies and Coats and layering things up. I'm super excited to do my Autumn/Winter Look Book, I have lots of ideas!
  • Baking: Baking is definitely something made for the Winter...who wants to be stuck in a hot kitchen in the Summer? I've got a few packet mixes (cheat!) to do and I think now is the perfect time to do it. 
  • Halloween: I'm super excited for Halloween this year! I don't even know why! 
  • Pumpkins: I can't wait to get carving my Pumpkin this year!
  • Lush Products: Lush is definitely the best around Autumn and Winter, I've already picked out everything I want for Christmas!
  • Cosy Socks and slippers: There's nothing better than getting home and putting your feet into some cosy socks and slippers!
  • Boots: It's always important to have a trusty pair of good Winter Boots each year!
  • Darker evenings: Lots of people hate this but I love the dark evenings, you know Christmas is on its way!
  • Cold: And in general I just can't wait for it to be cold! Cold weather is the best...lots will disagree!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment