Monday 6 October 2014

September Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be talking about my favourite things from September! It's been hard to choose this month as I've been so busy from School work, I haven't had time to experiment with new things or do anything fun!

1. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel: A newish product from the Body Shop and I received this for my Birthday and I more or less used it straight away! I love the smell of it, it's very sweet and I love how the smell lingers on your Skin afterwards. I also like how it lathers up very easily. However, I do believe it is on the pricier side but totally worth it!  

2. Avon Blemish Clearing Tinted Moisturiser: With September being a busy month and lots of coming and going, I have needed this to keep my Skin looking healthy. It's great for light coverage and for just using it to even out the Skin tone and reduce blemish marks. It's very inexpensive too and I've just been using it a lot! 

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Berry Bomb': I have spoke about the 'Strike A Rose' Baby Lips from the new 'Electro' collection, but this one has over taken. Although, it looks super scary in the packaging, it comes out on your Lips a beautiful berry colour...perfect for Autumn. This is my go to Lip product at the moment! 

4.  Tangle Teezer: One of the many struggles in life is brushing your Hair when it's wet, so when my Mum presented me with this I was over the moon. It's so much easier when brushing my Hair now. I even put it to the test when I had been Swimming and needed to brush my Hair after that, it worked great!

5. Real Techniques Blush Brush: Since receiving this for my Birthday, I have used it every day to apply my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust', it just makes it a lot easier! It's also very soft and not too expensive either. I love how it's Pink and it feels a high quality! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment