Thursday 24 January 2013

My Favourite Winter Nail Polishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hi guys!

I was really stuck for Blog ideas and I asked (meg) vintagelovehearts and she said Favourite Winter nail polishes, I don't have many as I kind of like to stick to the same few in Winter, but in February some time there will be a post on my favourite Spring Nail Polishes as Spring is soon coming and I've took the picture's all ready so I'm very prepared! I  would also like to apologize for the rubbish photo's I have taken, try holding a torch, a camera and trying to take the picture...it's not easy!


The first one is a really nice colour from Barry M. It's a gorgeous dark pink and looks so lovely on the nails! I really like wearing this in the Winter because it's a dark colour for Winter but also you can glam it up with some sparkle and it still looks nice! This doesn't actually have a name as I got it in a Impulse Gift set last Christmas so sorry! 


Seeing as I was just talking about Glitter I thought I would also show you my favourite Glitter polishes. The first one is from Nails Inc. and called 'Glamour Glitter'. I got this on a Glamour magazine for £2! What a bargain. It's nice if you just want a subtle glitter on your nails. So really like this! I put this on over the top of lots of other nail polishes as I think glitter on the nails is just so pretty!


My other favourite Glitter is one from Colour Trend which I believe Colour Trend is Avon? This glitter is more if you want to go all out with your Nails, to make them really bold and stand out. It's good for parties and special occasions or just if your nails are feeling a bit drab and need lightning up. 


Another colour I love is this Dark Green from No7. Again it was in a pack so I'm not sure of the name, sorry! It's a good dark wintery shade and looks gorgeous on the nails with a subtle amount of glitter. I wore this on Christmas day and got many compliments! I like the effect of having a dark colour but the glitter making it seem more light and bright. 


The next one is from Maybelline and is a beautiful grey shimmery colour. It's perfect for parties and also good because it's quite a wintery colour but also got a glittery shimmer so it's kind of like a 2 in 1, if you're like me and love glitter nails! Love this! 

The last one is from Nails Inc. and I think it's called Little Miss Naughty. Love, love, love this!! It's such a pretty purple colour and perfect for Winter, but is good for Summer as well. So you can use it all year round! I really like the coverage of this and it stays on for a good amount of time. Also looks lovely with Glitter!

That is all my favourite Winter Nail Polishes, I think I have talked about Glitter way to much in this post! Thanks for reading and my next post is going to be an OOTD! YAY! 

Byeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment