Friday 18 January 2013

Origins 'Super Spot Remover' Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hi guys!

Just a quick post today! Today I'd thought I'd do a review on the Origins 'Super Spot Remover' as I did quite enjoy it! http://www.boots.com/en/Origins-Super-Spot-Remover-Blemish-Treatment-Gel-10ml_1212570/ There is the link on the Boots website, unfortunately it is pretty pricey! It's £12.00 for quite a small bottle but it does last for a very long time, I've had mine since September (2012) and use it regularly and I'm not even half way through, it's like a pot of magic...haha. 


I don't want to do too long of a review because sometimes I can make them a bit boring, so I will get straight to the point. 

I brought this because Zoella recommended it and she loved it so I trusted her and she was 100% right! I always pop this on bad spots and apply 2-3 times a day. Firstly it will crust them over (gross I know) and then the next couple of days they are gone! It's like magic. It really helps blemishes as well because before using this I got a blemish and it stayed for weeks, now using this for blemishes, just once a day, it's gone within a week! It's so brilliant. I can definitely see why it's pricey, but it never hurts to treat yourself! ;) 

The only thing I would say is to not over use it! I kept using it too much, mainly for spots that would go in a day by itself, (know the ones I'm talking about, the pimply ones?!) and I think I got immune to it because when I used it for spots I needed it for, it didn't work as well, it still got rid of them, but just took longer. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks and then used it again and it was back working normally!

So, generally really happy with this product. Just one tip: DON'T OVERUSE IT! 

Thanks for reading and my next post will be my favourite Winter nail polishes...yay!! 

Byeeee :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you still recommend this ? i really want to try it! xxx the price has now gone up though !!! its £14.00 now Öxxxx

    ReplyDelete