Sunday 27 January 2013

OOTD! | Believe In Beauty

Hello!

As I said in my last post, today's post is going to be an OOTD because on Friday I went to watch a Pantomime and I thought I would just show you my outfit! It's nothing special, and sorry I didn't take picture's of nail, accessories and stuff, I was in a rush!


For my top I'm just wearing a white shirt/blouse thing, with a gorgeous collar, with really nice detail on it. This is from Topshop and I'm not sure how much it was sorry! 


I wore the top tucked into some Indigo High Wasted shorts, from Topshop. I think these were £32. Also with some tights! You can also kind of see my nails, but I wore my Grey Shimmery Maybelline colour that was featured in my last blog post on my favourite Winter nail polishes! 


This is the whole outfit! Also got a lovely dog toy on the floor ;) For my shoes I just wore some Tramp boots from M & Co. Had my hair down as you can see!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this quick OOTD post, let me know if you want more of these! 

Byeeeeee :) 

1 comment: