Sunday 6 January 2013

My Perfume Collection! | Believe In Beauty

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently (when I said in previous posts that I was going to be doing lots more, more frequently!) but my ear drum has burst and I've got an ear infection and if you've had it you will know it is the most painfullest thing ever and you don't know what to do with yourself. :( I've had many sleepless nights and slept through the day, it's so annoying! I don't know how I am going to get back into a routine before school...ah! I'm feeling slightly better today so thought I would do a Blog Post. 

Anyway... Today's post is going to be my Perfume Collection! I love perfumes. I love going round in Boots and Superdrug, sniffing all the different Perfumes and making mental notes in my head which ones I want to buy next. I don't have a lot of perfumes because I have only recently started my collection and I'm a bit weird where I like to use one all up before purchasing another one, haha! I've got quite a few in my collection at the moment though :/ I'm not going to go into too much detail because I might do separate reviews on each of them in an upcoming Blog Post. I will also try and find a price and link from the Boots website. I will link Boots just because I think they have more variation of Perfumes, but Superdrug is still really good! I also have pictures that I have taken myself but unfortunately they are not very good. 

My first Perfume is Britney Spears 'Radiance' 
I love this Perfume! It has such a nice smell and this is my 2nd bottle of it. I got my first bottle for Christmas 2011 and then another one in April 2012. It has such a nice refreshing smell and you can smell it on yourself which personally I like! I like how it stays on for pretty much the whole day and you only need 2 squirts for this. It's really nice and a reasonable price. On the Boots website for 50ml (the one I have) it is currently £14.30, which is quite cheap for a good perfume I think. Here is the link: http://www.boots.com/en/Britney-Spears-Radiance-Eau-de-Parfum-Spray-50ml_1124686/ It does say it is out of stock at the moment but I'm sure they have some in the store :) 

My 2nd Perfume is JLS 'Kiss'
I am a massive JLS fan so of course, I had to buy this. I love the smell. It's quite sweet and personally I think it's quite a summery scent so I only really wear it in the Summer, seeing as it is winter at the moment, I haven't been wearing it a lot recently. The packaging is really cool, it has a magnetic lid. Even if you aren't a JLS fan you should just try it anyway because the smell is lovely. I'd thought I'd link the JLS Gift Set (in case you were interested) because it is currently half price from £20.00 to £10.00 so it is quite a bargain with a Body Lotion in there as well! The link is: http://www.boots.com/en/JLS-Gift-Set_1271977/ And it's not sold out...YET! :D 

My 3rd Perfume is DKNY 'Be Delicious', it is the green bottle, I don't think it has a pacific name? 
I was first introduced to this perfume when my Auntie was wearing it and it smelt lovely...I asked her what it was and she said 'Be Delicious, DKNY' so I had a look in Boots and smelt it to make sure it was the right one and it was. I got it for my birthday and been wearing it ever since. It's quite expensive but totally worth it! The smell is lovely, it is quite appely (that's not even a word, haha!) but also at the same time, kinda sweet. The bottle it comes in is also quite cute. Definitely a 'must have' perfume in your collection! The link is here: http://www.boots.com/en/DKNY-Be-Delicious-Women-Eau-de-Parfum-50ml_17242/ It is £48.00 on the Boots website, pretty pricey, but so worth it as it stays on all day. I normally wear it for special occasions as I don't want to waste it. 

My 4th Perfume is 'Christina Aguilera'
I got this perfume for Christmas and I really like the smell. I'm not good at describing scents so I won't go into too much detail but all I will say is that it is quite sweet. It's really nice though and stays on for most of the day and I can smell it on myself which to me equals...BONUS! Haha. I think the packaging is really nice, the bottle is so pretty. This is the link: http://www.boots.com/en/Christina-Aguilera-Eau-de-Parfum-50ml_48039/ It is also discounted at the moment so grab it whilst you can! 

My 5th and final perfume is Ralph Lauren '3'
I first discovered this perfume when I was Christmas shopping and buying a Perfume for my cousin. We got her number '2' which is lovely but I really liked the '3' when testing '1'-'4'. I managed to get it in the Boots sale after Christmas so that was good. I love this though. I only got it this week so haven't tested it out but all I'm going to say is the smells is gorgeous and kind of similar to the Christina Aguilera one. I like the bottle too but I did prefer the '2' bottle, it was pink!! Before it was in the sale it was £35.00 which is quite expensive but it is still in the sale for £23.33 so you save quite a lot, I think, as you also get a Body Lotion. The link is here: http://www.boots.com/en/Ralph-Lauren-Ladies-Big-Pony-Collection-Yellow-Gift-Set_1271865/ A really good buy I think! 

So that is all my perfumes. I feel very cheered up now (after my bad ear) talking about Perfumes for so long haha. My next perfume on my wish list is 'Alien' by Thierry Mugler, it's lush! I think I may ask for it for my birthday. *Makes mental note in head to remember to ask for it in September*. I really hope you enjoyed this post. Leave a comment down below of your favourite perfumes or any you have in your collection! :) 

Thanks for Reading, byeeeee :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment