Saturday 16 August 2014

Product Rave: Dove Compressed Deodorant! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I have got another product rave for you all, it's quite an unusual thing but I'm really loving a deodorant at the moment. This seems so weird because it's involved in your every day life but I can't speak more highly of this product! 
Meet my current favourite Deodorant...this is the Dove Compressed Go Fresh Deodorant in 'Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent'. I don't know why but there's something about this packaging that just appeals to me. I don't know whether it's how cute the bottle is, or the Pink lid and the Pink fruit on it, but I just love this can! 

Another really cool thing about this Deodorant is that it is Compressed, which basically means you get the same amount of Deodorant, but in a smaller can so it's great if you're travelling! This 75ml can is the equivalent to an 150ml can, which I think is pretty cool! 

I've also found that it really doesn't irritate my Armpits, I have quite sensitive skin so when I reach out for a new deodorant, it can always be quite scary but this is absolutely fine! However, make sure you don't spray it too close to your Armpits, because it leaves crusty marks...mmmm. I've also found that it dries quick too! Apparently there is also moisturising impacts but I can't say I've noticed any difference. 

Finally, it has a great scent, it is floral and fruity. However, it is pretty overpowering and sometimes does give me a headache. :( I can always smell it on me until it gets right to the end of the day which is good! It is also 48 hour wear, so you know, if you ever find yourself in an awkward situation where you can't wash for 2 days, you're still be smelling fresh...kind of! ;) 

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed this random Post! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment