Thursday 14 August 2014

Three Summer Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm really sorry I haven't been blogging recently, but I am trying to catch up now so that you are all satisfied!! Today I am going to be talking to you about three Summer Nail Varnishes I have been loving this Summer and they are all from the brand Rimmel! 
From left to right we have '842 Too Cool To Tango', '300 Pop Your Pink' and '403 Oragasm'. 
First, I am going to be talking to you about '842 Too Cool To Tango'. This is a baby Blue colour, but it is a very bright baby Blue colour! It's very shiny and I've been wearing it the most out of all 3! It's got great chipping quality and looks good with tanned hands! 
Next, I am going to talk about '300 Pop Your Pink'. This is a very, very bright Pink colour and looks amazing with tanned Hands! However, whilst being quite bright it also is a little bit Matte and just be careful it doesn't stain your Nails...do a top coat! Otherwise, it's really beautiful and looks great with some 'Confetti' over the top! This also has good chipping qualities. 
Finally, I am going to be talking about the third and final Nail Varnish of the day and this is '403 Oragasm'. This is yet again, another bright colour, but this time a bright Orange! I have no other Oranges like this, mine are more Coral toned so I was super happy to receive this! I think this colour looks best on your toes! It finishes with a high-shine and good chipping qualities. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I have 2 posts coming very soon after this one, to make up for the ones I missed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 















No comments:

Post a Comment