Sunday 17 August 2014

Lush Collection Part 7! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I have got my second to last Lush collection, which features a lot of the new Lush products out right now!! 
First, I have the 'Sakura Bath Ballistic' this is one of the newer ones and I can't wait to try it! It was brought back from a few years ago. It looks really intriguing and the Pink dots coming through are pretty! Review coming soon! I brought this back in April in London! 
Next, I have 'Dorothy Bubble Bar' which my Nan brought me for Easter and because I haven't got round to using it yet, it has faded in colour. :( It's really annoying but Dorothy is one of my favourite Bubble Bars, so I really don't mind! 
Next, I have 'Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar', this is another one of my favourites and I love how it comes in many different colours, and this is the Green and Pink version! It smells amazing and I can't wait to use this all up. My Mum brought me this back in May and I still haven't got around to use it...I'm so bad! 
Next, I have another new Bath Ballistic (which I'm not sure if you can still get so don't quote me on that) but meet the 'May Day Bath Ballistic', which is basically a Badger and it smells really lovely. My Mum also brought me this back in May with the 'Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar'. I can't wait to try this and review coming soon! 
Finally, I have a really cool looking Bath Ballistic which is 'Granny Takes A Dip Bath Ballistic'. It smells really lovely and my Mum brought me this back in June, so I think they still do it?! Anyway, I can't wait to try this and review coming soon! 

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 







No comments:

Post a Comment