Friday 15 August 2014

Updated: Everyday Make Up Routine! | Believe

Hey!:)

So around this time last year, I actually uploaded an everyday Make Up routine and it's changed a bit since then, so I thought I would show you an updated version!
1. Nivea Essential Care: First of all, I apply a Lip Balm to my Lips to make sure they are moisturised by the time I apply a Lipstick/Lipgloss e.t.c. 

2. Maybelline Baby Skin: Then I apply my Maybelline Baby Skin, to smooth out my Skin and minimise any pesky pores! 

3. Miss Sport Clear Mascara: I don't use this for a Mascara, I use this to comb through my Brows and to keep them in place for the day! 

4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I use this underneath and on top of my Eyebrow, just to highlight the Brow Bone! 

5. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil: I then fill in my Eyebrows and use the comb on the end of the Brush to Brush through them and set them in place for the day. 

6. Collection Concealer: I cover up any Spots/Blemishes with this! 

7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: I then set my Concealer with this powder and also Brush it around the rest of my Face to help it stay shine free all day. 

8. Avon Face Brush: I then pick up this Brush and...

9. Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust': I then use my Avon Brush and apply this to my Cheeks and it helps to brighten them up for the day! 

10. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch': I then apply this to my Lips, it helps to moisturise whilst giving a pop of a Baby Pink Colour! 

11. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in 'Picnic In The Park': Finally, I finish off the day's look with a touch of Lip Gloss! 

So that is my full Make Up routine! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment