Wednesday 20 August 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So as you may or may not know, it is fast approaching my birthday and I have put a little wishlist together of what I would like! It might give you some inspiration or remind you what you're lusting over!
Top row left to right: 

Real Techniques Blush Brush: I have been wanting to try a Real Techniques Brush for ages now and I think the Blush Brush is going to be perfect to apply my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust'. 

Real Techniques Powder Brush: I also don't have a proper Powder Brush, so I can't wait to try this Brush from Real Techniques to apply my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder as my Friend has it and she says it's amazing and super soft! 

Instax Mini Pink Polaroid Camera: My Friend got a Polaroid Camera for her Birthday not so long ago and I thought it was so cool and loved the concept of it! I've been debating about whether to get the Blue or Pink for ages now but I've finally decided Pink because it will match my Bedroom the best as I'm going to have it on display in my room! 

Michael Kors Watch: My current watch at the moment is awful! I've had it for nearly 4 years and it's definitely had it's time, the straps broken and it always stops! I've been wanting a Michael Kors watch for ages as I just think they are so beautiful, and I especially like this one! However, it's very difficult to get so I may have to find an alternative! I know they are quite expensive, but it's a special birthday this year! ;) 

Bottom row left to right: 

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Oh Orange': The new Baby Lips have arrived and I want every single one of them as I've only just got 'Strike a Rose' at the moment. I brought this one for my Friend for her Birthday and she loves it, so I can't wait to try it! 

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Berry Bomb': Ages ago I really wanted to get the Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Grape Vine' but you can only get it from Amazon, as I believe it's American. However, this Purple colour is a great alternative because I really want to try a Purple Lip colour! 

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Shock': Finally, this is the last Maybelline Baby Lips that I need and it's a bright Pink, which I don't really have in my collection either! I can't wait to try this! 

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: The last thing that I am wishing for is the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I have been wanting to try this for ages, as I think it is such a pretty Bronzer and will look lovely on the cheeks! 

Thanks so much for reading this quick Birthday wishlist post! I really hope you enjoyed it! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment