Friday 1 February 2013

Cutex Nail Polish Remover Review! | Believe In Beauty


Hello!

Can't believe it's February already, January went so fast!

I don't know about you but personally I am very picky with what Nail Polish Remover I use. I like ones that don't make your nails feel weak afterwards and ones with a not too strong smell as these give me slight headaches. I also like ones that take your nail polish off quickly as I'm very lazy when it comes to removing my nail polish to change it or to take it off for school, e.t.c. However I have found the perfect one that doesn't give me headaches, doesn't give me weak nails and is quick!

I really like this Nail Polish remover from Cutex because it's designed for weak nails and I can see why. I have used hundreds of Nail Polish removers in the past and afterwards my nails have been left feeling weird and VERY breakable. This one however, does not! They don't feel weird, they just feel like nails before having any nail polish on. They feel strong and don't break. 


The smell isn't over powering either so that's another good bonus. It takes a short amount of time to remove them and can get off thick nail varnish (lots of coats) and sparkly nail varnish off very quickly too, as you know I do love my sparkles! It is also reasonably cheap, so another good thing about it! 

I never dread removing my Nail Polish anymore, I look forward to it because I know it will be a quick job and not damage my nails afterwards...yay!

Thanks for reading this quick post!

Bye:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment