Sunday 16 March 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Review | Believe In Beauty


Hey!:)



Today I am going to be reviewing the newish Primer from Maybelline which is called 'Baby Skin'. I was so excited when I heard about it because I thought it would be the perfect primer for my skin and I do have good things to say about it.

*hanbphotography photo*
 "Smooth, poreless looking skin," 

Following the launch of the Maybelline Baby Lips and their success, buying Baby Skin was so exciting for me. I loved the Baby Lips so trusted that this would be as good. First of all, the formula of this is a clear silicone gel, which goes into the skin really nicely, leaving a smooth and matte finish. I just use my fingertips to place it onto my skin. It is ideal for people with greasy skin as it keeps grease at bay and helps your face stay shine-free all day. 

I also found that my concealer goes onto my Skin much more easier after applying this, it glides on to sit nicely and doesn't look obvious around creases or pores. I've also noticed that my concealer stays on longer whilst keeping my face fresh-looking. 

Also, your face feels flawless afterwards. It makes your face unbelievably smooth and soft. However, whilst claiming to produce 'poreless looking skin', my pores were still there, which is something I was less happy about. 

Additionally, I really like the packaging because I think it is cute and appealing. The primer is also non-scented which is something I definitely prefer. I also think that it's handy not being tinted, because it means it will suit everyone's skin tones. 

Overall, I think this is a great drugstore primer contender, priced at £7.99 you can't really go wrong. You can pick it up at Boots HERE or Superdrug HERE. Thanks for reading and I hope you found this review useful! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 
















No comments:

Post a Comment