Wednesday 12 March 2014

15 Random Questions TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm so sorry I missed my post on Sunday, I have been very ill and didn't want to upload. I had a Lush wish list lined up, but I am going to save that for tomorrow or Friday. Along with 2 extra Lush reviews, so all is well. Today I am going to do a quick post. I am going to be doing the 15 random questions TAG. I haven't done a TAG for a while, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity, just to let you know I am still around, but you may have to wait a little longer for a  proper post.

Questions:

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
They call me 'Lau', 'Loz', 'Laura-Lou', 'Floss' and I think that's it.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Um, I don't really know at the moment. I'll have to ask my Mum...

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I have a phobia of falling down the stairs at School and Yusef from Eastenders.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Probably anything fast and catchy. Like a JLS song.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When being 'sigh', I don't know why, it really angers me.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I always twiddle my earring, and take the back on and off of it.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on my left side.

8. What was your first studded animal and it's name?
It was a cat/bear called Katie, still have it!
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
A Caramel Frappuccino with Cream, yum!

10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Always let your Nails dry!

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I have a Bath, but I face the Taps.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can tuck my ear inside my ear.

13. What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad' you love to eat it anyways?
Maltesers!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Probably like 'hm awkward' or 'omg'.

15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
Pyjamas! Checkered bottoms and Pink top.

I tag Meg from vintagelovehearts. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'









No comments:

Post a Comment