Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Favourites! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is my monthly favourites post for February. Today's post will be a little different, instead of grouping the photos together, Hannah from hanbphotography contacted me and asked if she could take some photos for my blog. I quickly snapped up the offer and she has kindly taken the photos for me. I will link Hannah and her Blog at the end. 
*hanbphotography Photo* 
The first product is the Maybelline Baby Lips. I have talked about these a lot on my Blog and this was the first one I reviewed, however I went slightly off of it as I didn't think the colour suited me. Now though I am loving it. It is super moisturising and the colour compliments my Skin perfectly for Spring! Full review HERE
*hanbphotography photo* 
Next is a Barry M Nail Varnish with no name because I got it in a Impulse Gift Set a long time ago. I have found myself wearing this Nail Varnish a lot this month. I thought the colour was beautiful and wore it most weekends. It has great chipping power too! 
*hanbphotography photo* 
Next is a Perfume from Next called 'Cashmere'. This is a really beautiful scent. It is quite musky, but also sweet at the same time. It also has quite good staying power and I also think the bottle is very cute. Full review HERE
*hanbphotography photo* 
Next is a Shampoo from Tresemmé, which is a 2-1 and a deep cleansing treatment. This is amazing. I can definitely tell a difference when I use this product. My Hair feels so much smoother and has more life to it, it's bouncy! It also adds no extra weight to my Hair and I can so easily brush it. I feel like it gets rid of all those nasty silicones in my Hair.
*hanbphotography photo* 
Finally is quite a new product...the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer. This is a really nice primer, I am going to do a full review soon, so I won't talk much about it. However, it primes the face really nicely, leaving a super smooth and matte finish. It doesn't get rid of all pores, but certainly minimises them! 

So that is my February favourites. I really hope you enjoyed and liked the pictures...I love them! You can check out Hannah's Blog HERE. I'm sure you will like it, there is lots of great photography tips which I'm sure will help all us bloggers! She also has a flickr which you can follow HERE. There are lots of nice pictures to look through. 

Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment