Sunday 23 March 2014

Lush Collection Part 3! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Here is the third part of my Lush collection, I will get straight into it because this Post is going to be quite long! You can read part 1 HERE and part 2 HEREHERE is the link to the Lush website. 
This is the Snowman Bath Ballistic, which was new to the Christmas collection in 2013. I've already had this once, but I received this one in a Christmas Friends gift set. I really enjoyed this though, and it has a lovely cocoa scent. You can read my review of it HERE
This is Magic Wand Re-Usable Bubble Bar, featured with the gorgeous scent of the sweet 'Snow Fairy'. I love this Bubble Bar and like then concept of it being a 'Magic Wand'. It also produces Pink bubbles from what I can remember last year, so what's not to like? This has been in the Christmas range for a few years now. I got this in my Christmas Friends gift set. Review coming soon. 
Our trusty favourite...Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. This is my favourite Bubble Bar from the Christmas range, which comes out every year but with a slightly different twist each time. This also has the same 'Snow Fairy' scent and produces lots of Pink Bubbles. My Mum and Dad got me this from their Shopping day in December. 
Next up we have Bombardino Bath Ballistic, a new Bath Ballistic for the Christmas 2013 range. This is so adorable! I've had this previously and loved it, it turns the Bath water a bright Yellow colour and does really good things to the Skin. I got this in my Christmas Friends gift set. You can read my review of it HERE
Father Christmas Bath Ballistic...this was a product that I didn't really like last year, it had way too much Glitter in it for my liking. However, I think there is less of that this year so I'm happy to re-try it. It also turns the Water a bright Green, which I do love! You can read my review of it HERE. I also got this in my Christmas Friends gift set. 
Next up we have the adorable Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar, which was new to the Christmas 2013 range. I love this one so much, it has a lovely sweet scent and is so cute. I received this in my Christmas Friends gift set, and can't wait to review it. 
A Bath Ballistic that was new to the Christmas 2013 range and looked very intriguing is Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic. I can't wait to try this because I've heard lots of great things about this and it has a gorgeous scent, similar to Honey I Washed The Kids. I got this for Christmas from my Mum and Dad. Review coming soon. 
Finally...Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic. This Bath Ballistic has come out in previous years, but as the Lil Lush Pud Bath Ballistic. In Christmas 2013, it had quite an extreme make over, but looks so cool nonetheless. I can't wait to try this and review coming soon. My Mum and Dad got me this for Christmas as well! 

So that's all the products that I am going to be showing you in my Lush collection part 3. I hope you are still enjoying these posts, as there are a lot more to come! Thanks for reading.

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


















No comments:

Post a Comment