Saturday 15 March 2014

Lush Wishlist March 2014 | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I meant to do this post ages ago, but I've only just got round to finally writing it! Today I am going to be doing a Lush wishlist, which mainly includes Mother's day and Easter products. You can buy all the products I mention on the Lush website HERE
Left to right top row: 

1. Bunch Of Carrots Re-Usable Bubble Bar- £5.95: I had the Carrot Bubble Bar last year and really enjoyed it, but this year I really like how it is a bunch of Carrots. It also has the most amazing smell and turns your Bath water Orange. HERE is the link on the Lush website. I also reviewed it HERE last year. 

2. Bunny Bubble Bar- £3.25: At first I didn't know what this was, but then I realised it was an adorable Bunny Bubble Bar. It also has a Vanilla/Coconut Scent and I can't wait to try it. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website.

3. Fluffy Egg Bath Ballistic- £2.95: I missed out on this one last year so I definitely need to try it this year. I would imagine it's probably very similar to Think Pink Bath Ballistic (review HERE) and it is candy-scented. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website. 

4. The Brightside Bubble Bar- £4.50: This was also another one I missed out on last year. I really like how colourful this is and I would imagine it to produce a bright Bath. It's also quite similar to The Comforter and Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bars. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website. 

You can view the WHOLE Easter collection HERE.  

Left to right bottom row: 

5. Inhale Exhale Bath Ballistic- £3.25: This is new product for the Mother's Day collection and it looks very intriguing being Blue and Red and apparently it fizzes slower on one side and quicker on the other. It also has 'Grapefruit Oil' as it's featured ingredient. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website. 

6. Secret Garden Bath Ballistic- £2.95: This came out last year and I missed it, so I must pick it up this year. It is very cute and does actually remind me of a Garden. It's featured ingredient is 'Rose Absolute', so will smell very rosey. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website.

7. Rose Bubble Bar- £2.95: This is also new for the Mother's Day collection and something I couldn't possibly miss out on, because it is so cute. It has 'Rose Absolute' as it's featured ingredient, so will also smell very rosey. It is suppose to be like Amandopondo Bubble Bar. You can buy it HERE on the Lush website.

8. Mumkin Bubble Bar- £2.95: I had this very cute Bubble Bar last year and couldn't possibly miss out on it this year because it's just too adorable. It smells lovely, it's suppose to be like a 'Punnet of fresh Raspberries', with Lemon Oil. It also produces Pink bubbles. I reviewed it last year HERE. You can buy it on the Lush website HERE

You can view the WHOLE Mother's day collection HERE

Thanks for reading this Post and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment