Friday 21 March 2014

Lush: Candy Mountain Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another Lush review today. Today I am going to be talking about my favourite product and that is Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. This is a product that comes out every year, but it always looks different. HERE is the link to the Lush website. 
Here is Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. This year Lush decided to change the cute little pyramid from Pink and Green, to bright Pink and White with little Pink dots around it. You can also see little bits of glitter in it, but these don't really appear in the Bath. 

Candy Mountain smells of the famous Snow Fairy scent, with a featured ingredient of fair trade vanilla absolute. Candy Mountain is so, so sweet and the scent lingers on your Skin for ages. I could smell it whilst I was dancing at a dance class. 
Candy Mountain produces tons and tons of soft, sweet-scented Bubbles, which make your skin very smooth and nourished afterwards. Also, this year Candy Mountain tinted the Bath a Pink colour which has not happened in previous years. I very much enjoyed this. 

I managed to get about 4 Baths out of this, which I think is very good seeing as it is priced relatively cheap at about £2.65. Of course you can't buy this all year round, but a great alternative is Creamy Candy Bubble Bar (review HERE). 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. My Lush collection Part 3 is coming on Sunday! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



















No comments:

Post a Comment