Monday 31 March 2014

Current Favourite Hairstyles! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Sorry for not uploading on Wednesday and Sunday last week, I had a mock GCSE week so I was busy revising for them and I also had a cold. :( Anyway...today and tomorrow I will upload last week's post, along with my normal ones and there will be a Lush review on Friday. 

I don't know if you remember or not but last August I did THIS post all about some Hairstyles I was currently loving. It appeared that it was quite popular so I have another 3 Hairstyles to show you again today. I think Hairstyles seem to be popular on Blogs and YouTube because if your Hair feels good you immediately know it's going to be a good day.
The first hairstyle is the 'half up, half down'. This is something I can wear on a regular basis and it's just a simple, average Hairstyle. You basically just take a clump of hair on the top of your head and tie it up and leave the rest of your Hair down. You can even make it so that you have a bit of a quiff, if you want that extra bit more interesting style with more volume. I then just split the Hair in two and wear it on my front. However, I thought I would show you what it looks like from the back, just so you could understand more what I mean. 
The next Hairstyle is something I don't wear on a regular basis, only for special occasions and if I'm going out Shopping or something. I did once wear it to School when I was in Year 7 or 8. It's just a 'fishtail braid'. I absolutely love fishtails! I think they are so more interesting than your average plait. You can also pull the plait out to give it more volume and shape. It also is good for taming long Hair!   
The third Hairstyle is a 'halo braid'. This is something that I was inspired to do by Zoella and I tried it yesterday. I really like the effect of this because many people were quite shocked when they realised it was my own Hair and not a Hairband. It is also so simple to do but so effective and cute. Something I'm going to be wearing a lot throughout the Summer. All you do is plait two bits of Hair and wrap it over the top of your head...easy! Unfortunately, it only works for long hair.  

So that is all the Hairstyles I am going to be showing you today. I really hope you enjoyed this Post and I will see you tomorrow for another Post. Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment