Sunday 21 July 2013

I'm Back! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So as you may (or may not!) have noticed, I have been very quiet on the Blogging front over the last few weeks. This isn't because I've had no Blogging ideas (trust me, I've had a few!), but finding the time to write the posts, was a little impossible. Basically, I was revising for the first 2 weeks for some end of year mock exams and also practicing for a Piano exam (which I found out yesterday I passed with a Merit!), so as you can see I had no time to write blog posts.

It was also coming to the end of term, so I've been really tired, and I've got to admit, I haven't been in the mood to write a blog post...so sorry! But guess what?! On Tuesday, I finish School for Summer Holidays!!!! So there's going to be so many Blog Posts and lots of exciting things to come. I will also start to plan my September/October posts and try and get a little bit more organised. 
Doesn't this just excite you about Summer?! 
Now I'm listening to the Radio 1 Chart show and writing Blog posts, looking out into the sunny, warm, weather! It's so nice and I'm so excited about Summer Holidays! :D 

Thanks for reading this post. I'm so sorry all my posts lately have been annoying update and chit chatty ones, no reviews whatsoever! I'm hoping to be doing a lot more beauty reviews and OOTDs/Lookbooks. 

Byee!:) 








2 comments:

  1. I have already finished for the holidays and also I'm excited for the upcoming posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finish tomorrow, can't wait!! Thanks, one coming later and hopefully a lookbook soon! Exciting times !! xx

      Delete